Google
Top Blogs List

Saturday, August 18, 2007

It is with so much saddness....

that I write this post. On Saturday, August 11th in the late evening, the "Saskatoon Dad that cannot be named" was killed in a car accident. Although my contact with him was minimal (a few emails of thanks, for the support) I am so deeply hurt and sad. For him, for his son and for his family.

Apparently another man was driving the wrong way and if the "dad" had not swerved when he did, it is very possible that the other passengers in his car may have been killed as well. The other driver has been charged with: refusing to provide a breath sample, impaired driving causing death, three counts of impaired driving causing bodily harm, dangerous driving causing death and three counts of dangerous driving causing bodily harm.

I want to tell his family, if they read this, that I am most sincerely saddened and I send my condolences. He was a good man that was only trying to do his best. He will be remembered and missed.

It is at this time that my thoughts also go to the baby and 'adoptive parents'. I hope that this has moved them somewhat. Perhaps "dad's" family can be reached out too. Perhaps now, hard feelings can be put to rest along with "dad". That child will only benefit from knowing his "dad's" family. The more people who love you, the richer you are for it.


DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE PEOPLE. YOU RUIN LIVES!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home