Google
Top Blogs List

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Visitation Rights granted once again

The saskatoon father that I've written about has been once again granted visitation rights with his son. One hour a week, every Monday. The father had requested 2 hours, and apparently that was just too much. Hey, it's better than nothing I suppose.

I've read that there is/was concerns relating to website postings that the father had made. Unflattering or insulting comments towards the couple that have taken his son. While I understand his frustration and concern and the amount of emotional stress that must be eating at him, I am concerned. Those comments, once out in this enormous cyber universe, can never be taken back (I should know, things do come back to haunt you). Those comments can be used against him, and possibley many years from now hurt his son. So I say to you Saskatoon Dad, while I understand your pain I must warn you off of such things just as the judge did. Negativety will only breed more of it....and then, where does it end?

I am glad for you. Seeing your son once a week, is a step in the right direction. Cherish him and try to think of only the good that is your son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home