Google
Top Blogs List

Thursday, April 06, 2006

The union thing...revisited

Well not so much the union thing, but I had to address a couple things related to my last post. First off, I'm sorry about the poor spelling and grammer. It was dashed off quickly and with too much emotion involved. I wanted to get it done, because I have so many other posts that are sitting as drafts and did not want to add another to the list.


As for the gentleman that I mentioned in that last post. The one that was injured after jumping on the hood of a man's car. He passed away several days after the incident. In my last post I had basically said he brought it on himself. I have to say now and make it very clear that I am never happy when someone dies. My heart goes out to all of those that feel his absence and are heartbroken by him being taken away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home